10 February 2013

School Updates

I will catch up on the end of 2012 soon, but thought I'd insert something a little more timely for now.

Max is really enjoying his preschool here in Lawrence, First United Methodist. I think it is pretty awesome, too! His teachers, Mrs. Kelly and Mrs Huffman, are really great. They find great ways to engage the kids all of the time, from little crafts to big activities.

January has been pretty busy in the "Friendship Forest," so I thought I'd share some of their pictures with you.


Pajama Day
Max chose his stylish Millennium Falcon ensemble.












Kansas Day
On Kansas Day, the kids were able to dress like cowboys or pioneers. The teachers all organized a chuck wagon campfire event.

                                   









Builder Day
This month, they are learning about careers. Day one was Construction. You can imagine Max was excited about that!!
Max and Claire




There will be many more pictures from preschool, I'm sure!


No comments: