18 September 2011

In other news...

Before I get to posting about our recent big outings, I wanted to catch up and post a few fun things!


New bedding:
Because Max has been such a good boy about staying in his toddler bed, we bought him all new Cars sheets. He loves it!
Hello! I love my Cars sheets, PJs, and cup. :-)


Summer School Pictures:
Yes, I was a sucker and bought the way pricey school pictures. The company dressed the kids up and took photos. How they got Max to actually look at the camera and smile at the same time, I do not know. But I bought it! 


The arm patches just got me on this one.

Future Dust Cover photo.

Just cuteness!
Cute Pictures! 
Just because.
Coloring with Daddy at Mama's 39th St Diner.

Grilling his peanut butter sandwich.

Chocolate cake. All over the face.




After-nap crazy hair.















No comments: